I'd like to see
editorial cartoons
about ...



No need to add
editorial cartoons
to your keywords!

Advanced Search
Know the
image number?


Find editorial cartoons
for:

Books
Magazines
Newsletters
Presentations
Websites



Find Editorial Cartoons by: Cartoonist I
Advanced Search I Keyword(s)


Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons

Cartoons about crazy people .

These are available for you to license for books, magazines, newsletters, presentations and websites.
Roll-over each thumbnail and click on the image that appears to see links for licensing.
Questions? Please let us know.

View results from all properties Refine Search View Related Subjects

Result page:     (4 images)


1. Matt Wuerker  Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons 2014-10-13 crazy people 
Cartoonist(s): Matt Wuerker
Comic/Cartoon: Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons
Viewable Date: 2019-09-24 Pub. Date: 2014-10-13
Image Number: 117771
Caption: Science vs. Public Opinion. Exhibit A. Are you crazy? Polls show 79% of people say it's flat! Next he'll be telling us humans affect the climate!
     
2. Matt Wuerker  Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons 2012-12-17 crazy people 
Cartoonist(s): Matt Wuerker
Comic/Cartoon: Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons
Viewable Date: 2019-07-12 Pub. Date: 2012-12-17
Image Number: 91404
Caption: Our second amendment raises a question: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" was intended to keep guns in the hands of � State Trooper. Sandy Hook Elementary. A.) A well regulated militia. Guns galore. Assault rifle blowout. Crazy deals on Bushmasters. Ammo sale! B.) Any psychopath who want to buy any kind of gun.
     
3. Matt Wuerker  Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons 2016-02-01 crazy people 
Cartoonist(s): Matt Wuerker
Comic/Cartoon: Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons
Viewable Date: 2016-02-01 Pub. Date: 2016-02-01
Image Number: 138832
Caption: A tiny group of people with that much clout? That's crazy! Financial Times. Richest 1% own as much as the other 99%. Politico. Iowans decide fate of presidential field. 350,000 caucus for the nation. Polly's Pier.
     
4. Matt Wuerker  Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons 2015-07-20 crazy people 
Cartoonist(s): Matt Wuerker
Comic/Cartoon: Matt Wuerker's Editorial Cartoons
Viewable Date: 2015-07-20 Pub. Date: 2015-07-20
Image Number: 130137
Caption: Trump. How dare Trump go out and fire up the crazies!! Palin. Trump. McCain.
     
Result page:     (4 images)